This week, Professional Pilot magazine released the results of its 2014 PRASE Survey, and we are proud to say that Meridian Teterboro has once again ranked among the nation’s best FBOs. In addition, Betsy Wines was once again voted to the top spot among Best CSRs. Her colleague Victor Seda was also voted among the Top 5, putting Meridian Teterboro as the only FBO to have two CSRs in this category. This is the eighth consecutive year that the duo have appeared together among Best CSRs.
The results are currently available online at 2014 Pro Pilot PRASE Results. The results will be published in the May issue of Professional Pilot.
• Meridian ranked #15 overall among Best US FBOs (#1 among TEB FBOs)
• Meridian ranked #8 among Best Independent FBOs
• Betsy Wines and Victor Seda have now ranked together in the Best CSR Category for the 8th year in a row:
– Betsy ranked #1 CSR
– Victor ranked #5 CSR
Congratulations to Betsy & Victor, and the entire FBO Team!!
Mike Moore, VP of Aviation Sales
Teterboro, NJ, April 9, 2014 – Meridian, the award-winning private aviation company based at Teterboro Airport, is pleased to announce that Mike Moore has been promoted to VP of Aviation Sales for Meridian Air Charter. Mr. Moore has been with Meridian since 2008 in the role of selling Aircraft Management. Moore’s history at Meridian extends even further back to when he worked there as a Charter representative from 1994 to 1996, when the company was known as Million Air Charter. Mike is a graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and has over 20 years of aviation experience.
Mr. Moore will continue to have ongoing responsibilities for his Aircraft Management duties, including budgeting, retention and development. He will also continue to lead Meridian’s Retail Sales team, a group of aviation professionals located around the country who are dedicated to growing the charter business through new retail customers. In addition, Moore will also be tasked with the development and growth of Meridian’s expansion into the Northern California market.
Dennis O’Connell, President of Meridian Air Charter, said, “Mike has earned a well-deserved promotion for his contributions to the team. Since he began his responsibilities in Aircraft Management, Mike has driven the growth of the Meridian managed fleet into a wide spectrum of types that spans from a Citation Mustang to a Gulfstream G550. In his new position as VP, Mike will continue to be responsible for developing both the breadth and depth of our fleet, with an added focus towards the Northern California region as we continue our expansion to the West Coast and beyond.”
This week, Aviation International News (AIN) released the results of its annual FBO Survey. Once again, Meridian Teterboro has ranked among the best FBOs in the nation.
The results are currently available online at http://www.ainonline.com/fbo-results. The article will also be published in the April issue of AIN.
Some of the highlights include:
• Meridian Teterboro received a 9.0 score, which placed it in the Top 20% category and 17th overall
• Meridian CRSs received a 9.4 score and ranked 10th in the country
• Meridian Teterboro was the highest ranking FBO at TEB
• No other TEB FBO ranked in the Top 30%
• Meridian Teterboro received the highest number of evaluations received by one FBO (195)
• Teterboro Airport was ranked the #1 busiest airport for Bizav, based on number of responses (571)
• Betsy and Victor were among a short list of 13 CSRs included in the ‘Above & Beyond’ survey
• We were the only FBO in ‘Above & Beyond’ with 2 CSRs in the group and the only representative from TEB
• Betsy Wines, Victor Seda, Anthony Banome, Saqiba Parveen, Sarah Campbell, and John Baldino all received individual mentions from pilots
If you go to the interactive map on the AIN website, you can see even more details from the survey. Search for Top Rated FBOs/Top 20/show results/list view/and click on Meridian to see the ‘FBO User Comments’, and the ‘Above and Beyond’ comments.
Congratulations to the entire FBO Team!